I've always viewed life as a game.
I've never really thought about anything seriously.
It's always just been about having fun.
I like to learn. I like to experiment to learn.
Recently, I've realized I can't do that.
No, I've realized I don't want to anymore.
Everyone has feelings.
The fact that I can do something, doesn't mean I should.
Entitlement shouldn't exist.
Just because I have advantages in life doesn't mean I'm above others.
We all learn from what we do.
This isn't any different.
I don't want to look at people like playthings.
So I'm not going to anymore.
I've developed a lot of skills. Learned a lot.
I hope to put those to good use now.
Everyone is real, and their own person.
Everyone is unique, in some way. Even if that way is very, very small.
Everyone has something to love about them.
I may not know you, but I love something about you.
Let's be friends.
Hopefully I can make you smile.
You taught me more in four short months
than I learned in twenty-two years.
Contacting Me / Elfpack Related
- I have a pretty active personal life; I'm not here as much as I'd like. - I also rarely answer messages right away.
- I enjoy friendly messages; feel free to send them! - I don't ignore messages; I respond to all messages I receive even if it takes me a while.
- I am the Warden; that doesn't mean I know what's going on everywhere. If you want to know about a feature on Elfpack, message one of the staff members of the feature. - If you want to be on the Council, then Apply to the Crew.
- If you have a problem with another member, please report them. - If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to message me, or use <forum:Elfpack, to the crew> for a likely faster response.
Old House Text:
First and foremost, my house is a Safe Zone. This means you are welcome here, no matter what your belief, opinion, sexual orientation, religion or anything else. That does not mean however, that you can be an asshole, rude, annoying or arrogant. I'd be more than happy to flame you and rip at every aspect of your character, should you decide to piss me off.
Hi, I'm Stephen.
- Nice People - Music - Romance Movies - Comedies - Video Games - Nature - Artwork - Poems - Creativity - Dogs - Happiness - Caffeine - Junk Food - Books - Walking - My Friends
- Drama - Rude People - Huge Walls of Text - Horror Movies - Porn - Monopoly - Night Time - Cold Weather - Drugs - Anger - Typo's - Cats - Large Groups - Computers - Clingy Ex's (Stalkers) - Body Hair
I'm 21 years old. I love to learn, but I have an almost non-existent attention span. I study people - literally. I love learning how people think, and identifying the unique points in a person. I like learning what they're interested in, and what can create certain emotional reactions from said person. Once I learn this, I tend to become bored of the person and spend much less time talking to them. It's nothing personal. That doesn't apply to everyone, I do have close friends whom I've had for years. Just not many.
I'm not good at talking. Mostly, I'm bad at small talk. I tend to not say much if I don't think a response is warranted. I don't really engage in banter. I do however care about people, and try to think up good things to say if it seems someone is down.
I'm not subtle. I'm not good at finding ways to make my opinion seem sugar-coated. I use to be, but I lost that trait somehow. I really try not to be mean, but I can be blunt. Most of the time however, I just won't state my opinion. I rarely find it's worth the trouble. That doesn't mean I won't stand up for myself.
I like making friends. I don't make friends easily, though. I'm good at making acquaintances. I like to talk to people, but as I said I'm not good at drawn out conversations unless they're about a topic. I like to debate. I hate to argue. Yes, they're different.
Most humor escapes me. Any type of racist/sexist/discrimination humor is generally lost on me and I just find it to be distasteful or offensive.
I don't really watch TV Series. I don't watch any anime, with the very rare exception of the .hack anime series. I watch House MD, CSI, NCIS, Law and Order SVU and Fringe. Maybe the occasional other show when I'm bored, but those are the only ones I make any effort to watch.
I don't have a favorite band, or a favorite singer. I like music, but I like songs -- I don't like a song just because an artist made it. I pretty much dislike all heavy metal, speed metal, screamo, hard rock, and anything else that goes into that general category. I also dislike most country-style music.