# of watchers: 1
|Originally, I created this piece in 1990 and as a pencil drawing. After this, I did it using coloured pencil.
In 2012 I did some digital editing to it and this is the result.
This is a portrait of my daughter, Evah Jane, as a two year old. I did the coloured version to give as a
gift to my Mother, Evah Jane. Hence, my daughter's name.
On my sixth birthday, I made a promise to my Mom, that if I bore a little girl, I would name her after
her. So when my little girl entered the world, I fulfilled this promise.
|I'm not happy I have to add this block of text notice to every page, because my artwork is being stolen right and left, used
by non-members and is being offered as 'free to use' on/from other websites in their collections without my permission, since
"created by/copyrighted to" doesn't seem to be sufficient enough for some who make it a habit to steal other people's works.
So, to those who are thinking about taking, using, offering to others MY work, etc., violating my copyright, this next chunk of
text leaves you with NO excuse for violating my copyright. FYI: "I" have never placed ANY of my works in 'public domain'!!!
| - Any and all graphics I post on this site are NOT for non-members to use for ANY reason without MY PERMISSION!
- Any and all art/graphics I post on this site are NOT for non-members OR members to add to and/or offer from ANY
other collections on ANY other website, period! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Any and all my creative endeavors I post on this site are NOT for ANYONE to use, modify, offer for use, etc. without
MY PERMISSION with the ONE exception being: ONLY Elfpack members can use my graphics ONLY "as is" in their
Elfpack houses and on wiki-pages!
- I can be contacted through my "Contact Me" page on any of my blogspot blogs:
- Plain text only emails. NO generic/hyper-
- For other places to find me online, look below under "Artsieladie Online" and click on "Show content".
- This information nullifies any and all excuses for violating my copyright. FOREWARNING:
- I do NOT deal with dishonest, disrespectful, and greedy people.
- To ALL art thieves: you WILL be reported, "BLACKLISTED" and made viral throughout Social Media.
Violators of my copyright listed here; updated as needed:
|To my daughter that of her, I really am so proud.
To tell that I hold her dear I cannot speak too loud.
Since the day I brought her home, my tiny, sweet delight,
I'll hug and hold her in my heart, adore with all my might!
Yesterday is faded time, but the memories remain so clear.
Today is the making of tomorrow's time so dear.
A mother's love cannot be measured for it is without end.
No matter what the days may bring or what that may descend.
The ocean wide, the sky immense cannot hold my love.
And I pray with each new day, that she looks to Him above.
Sure, I've learned to do without through the years of strife.
I'd do it all again, you know, I'd even give my life.
She's at the age now, where I cannot protect.
It's such a helpless feeling that my heart cannot reject.
Most of all I hope and pray, that I have for her thus made,
A foundation strong in faith in God that shall never fade.
About the usage and sharing of my creative works, please read:
This site: www.elfpack.co