Register a user on Elfpack
beefy, yo (Quid-pro-quo Clarice...)
Name: adam johnathan padgett
YOU FILTHY SWINE!!!! YOU WORMMM!!!!! YOU STUPID EEIDIOT!!!!!
me on the left, my grandma, and my brother alex on the right. we where on top of fort matanzas, st. augustine florida
Elfpack titles and orders
i'm okay i guess...
6'2ish, male, brown eyes, short brown hair, nice... sometimes. sometimes I can seem like a real jerk, 199 pounds. ladys-man LOL j/k
most of the posers on here listen to crap they call music these days... every once and a while a band comes along with some real talent, they get completely obliterated by sell out crappy bands like creed and dashboard confessionals. come on people lets bring the rock back to the music business. if you agree with this message email me, i want to talk to someone has an ear for music, and not just for what sounds good... and if anyone thinks they can convince me that some of this new horse hockey has talent feel free to try... I'll listen... unless your a total tool.
If it dosn't rock it sucks...
bands that blow...
1. mettalica since in justice for all.
2. hillary duff
3. dashboard confessionals (or any other emo band cause emo sucks.)
5. slipknot (joey is a good drummer, but the music is lacking)
6. new weezer.
7. greenday since nimrod.
10. almost anything made in the last 10 years.
11. basically anything that is considered cool in junior high and high school.
12. megadeth (they tryed to be metallica)
TEN COOLEST MOVIES
2) saving silverman
3) hunt for red october
4) original star wars trilogy
5) Wayne's world
7) LOTR trilogy (live action)
8) LOTR trilogy (animated)
9) Billy Madison
To my friends, answer these and send in an email.
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
7. Describe me in one word.
8. What was your first impression?
9. Do you still think that way about me now?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When's the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your house and see what I say about you?
1. houses of the holy/ Led Zeppelin
2. T.N.T/ AC/DC
3. Four Horsemen/ Metalica
4. one love/ Bob Marley and the whalers
5. Limelight/ Rush
6. fade to black/ Metalica
7. Sirens of hell/ Lepra Negra
8. almost any song by led zeppelin
9. Two Kings/ Tenacious D
10. paint it black/ Rolling Stones
Well there is only two that was made in the last ten years but thats okay.
email with any questions you want answers to.
My myspace is http://www.myspace.com/huseph
10 questions. Pick a band and answer only using that band's song titles...
Chosen Band: Led Zeppelin
1. Are you male or female?: moby dick
2. Describe yourself: fool in the rain
3. How do some people feel about you?: Black dog
4. How do you feel about yourself?: Dazed and confused
5. Describe your family?: communication breakdown.
6. Where would you rather be?: over the hills and far away.
7. Describe what you want to be: going to california
8. Describe how you live: by the gallows pole
9. Describe how you love: heartbreaker
10. Describe what you hate: houses of the holy (churches, lol)
YOU CAN ASK ME SIX QUESTIONS::
No matter how random, revealing, rude, or pointless
I promise to answer them 100% truthfully
All questions are COMPLETELY confidential - send to my inbox
Repost this to see what others ask you...
IF YOU DONT THEN YOU'RE SCARED OF WHAT PEOPLE MAY ASK
If you had me alone, locked up in your room for 24 hours, and I had to do whatever you wanted me to do, what would you do with me? Post this in your house. You might be surprised at the answers you get. ^_^
I am a straight up rock drummer.. not a wannabe who holds sticks and goes "Yeah! I play drums, that makes me cool" even though they suck.. Those guys are tools! and they should become castrated in some freak fake drumming accident. than they would be uniques.. mwuhahaha... i'm not going to pretend i'm freaking phil rudd.. but i am deasent.. i recognize time signatures, and i'm pretty theory based... my number one drum hero is.......... Neil peart, from Rush.. in fact that whole band is equally talented. geddy lee is the singer/ bassist/ keyboardist/ footpedalist. Alex lifeson is the guitarist, straight up. and of course, neil peart is the kick footpedal drummer... he is Der tromler... he is the man.
If you live in branford florida, or Gainesville, or anywhere in between and you play bass.... well.... then email me please. We need a bass player. people just learning should email also. we accept beginners.. just don't email if you are not a rock bassist, and/or your a poser... that's not cool man, thats not cool.
I believe music can save this world...
The musical revolution is upon us, choose sides in this battle to decrappify the music industry...
I effing love [Beloved Anathema]... don't mess with her.. cause i am not hesitant to give some nacey a effing good kicking! back up off yo!!! lol
If a tune or melody can make you feel emotion, not the words mind you, that would be emo... but the tune, can make you happy sad or mad. thats why i'm in the music business.
(I think i'm gonna copyright that! lol)
|Age: 17||Year of birth: 1990||Month of birth: 6||Day of birth: 21|
What do you do?: Working
Place of living: USA-Florida
Exact place of living: branford
|folk music||grunge||heavy metal|
Civil status: involved
Sexual preference: opposite sex
Body shape: normal