Elfpack's Monster Art Contest
Contest closedPlace your votes at Official Art Contest Polls
Welcome to Elfpack's Monster Art Contest! Ghosts, vampires, werewolves, demons and creatures that go bump in the night are all truely scary creatures if confronted in the dead of night but we want you to get your pencils, or graphical program to create a creature of the night…
The top 3 artists will win an Artists Badge! And the number 1 will also win a Contest badge!
1. ALL SUBMITTED ENTRIES MUST BE THE SUBMITTER’S ORIGINAL WORK AND IDEA. This means no reproductions, repostings, copied works, works randomly found on the net, submissions of another Elfpack member’s work, or heaven knows anything else we might have missed. Using another artist’s work without their express, written permission is considered stealing, and will NOT be tolerated. If a person is found to have submitted stolen work, that person will be permanently banned from submitting any more works, and will be reported to the Guards
2. ALL MEMBERS PARTICIPATING IN THIS WIKI, ENTRANTS OR NOT, MUST BE RESPECTFUL OF EVERYONE ELSE AND THEIR WORK. We, by no means, tolerate any sort of disrespect or drama. If anyone is badmouthing people, being disrespectful or causing trouble on the wiki, they will be added to our banned list. If we find out that anyone from the wiki has badmouthed, or spread rumours about the Wiki, its members or The Elfpack Staff, that person will be added to our banned list. Any person on our banned list will have their entries & comments deleted. This is meant to be a happy, fun place where people can come to share and support each other, and we are set on keeping it that way.
3. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE ON THE MONSTER THEME. No random images, no matter how cool they might look, will be allowed to participate. If the theme of an image does not seem to fit, the artist will be contacted via personal message and given a chance to explain how their work fits the theme. The judges have the last call on what does or does not fit the theme.
4. ENTRIES SHOULD BE NO BIGGER THAN 500x500 PIXELS SQUARE. Other technical issues will be addressed on an entry by entry basis.
5. NO ONLINE CHARACTER CREATOR ART WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE. We want you to put your blood, sweat, and tears into your entry; make it look the best it can possibly look by YOUR own hand. An entry that shows no effort will be disqualified; the judges have the final say.
6. ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST REACH THE ENTRIES PAGE BY 25 July 2005
. Voting will commence on 26 July 2005
Every member may place 2 pictures
7. HAVE FUN!! (Or I will send my little monster (my sister) to your house! :P)
-Submitting more entries does not mean you will win.
-Having a lot of friends vote for you does not mean you will win.
-Entries will be judged as fairly as possible, with the poll as a guide
. Judges ultimatly will make the final decision.
-USE THIS FORM TO PLACE YOUR ENTRIES:
Elfpack Contests for more Contests!