A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "That was awesome."
But a REALLY good friend will keep you out of jail entirely.
I'm pretty much just a regular teenage girl. My parents are divorced and my dad lives five states away while my mom is getting re-married to some guy with four 10-year-old daughters. Funfun. At least they have Cable. No more Dial-up! Whee!
I'm incredibly angry that Elfpack doesn't have Gospel listed in their "What kind of music do you listen to?" list.
I'm devout in my religion (Christianity) and nothing will change that. Expect me to witness to you at least once if we have a prolonged conversation. :) I try very hard not to preach though.
What this means in common terms:
1. I won't have premarital sex (cyber or otherwise). I know God has someone perfect intended for me, so I'm happy to wait.
2. I won't murder.
3. I won't steal (even if it's a dime that the guy in line at the pizza place next to me dropped).
4. I won't wear tacky clothes that show my boobs every which way.
5. I won't worship idols. (Idols aren't golden calves now; they are celebrities, clothing, music, etc.)
6. I won't swear on God's name. ("Oh my God!" for example. When typing 'omg' I mean 'Oh my gosh.')
7. I will try my best to obey my mom and new stepdad, even though its hard.
8. I won't just be a Christian on Sunday mornings; I'll be a Christian Sunday evenings, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and yes, even Saturdays.
9. I will try not to curse. Getting better at it.
10. I will be nice to everyone I meet and pray for those who don't return the favor.
11. I will serve the Lord no matter what he wants me to do. Which will likely turn out to be witnessing in some foreign country close to the equator with no air conditioning or indoor plumbing. Eep.
12. I won't support singers or actors who are so obviously controlled by the devil.
13. I won't lie. Man, it's hard, but I can do it.
I love to quote funny things my (few) friends have said, so you'll probably see strange sayings around here randomly.
[96% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS ON YOUR SITE IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 4% WHO WILL]
(It might be getting closer to 92% and 8%... =))
A white man yells to a black man. "Hey colored boy! You're blockin my view."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"When I was born I was black,
"When I grew up I was black,
"When I'm sick I'm black,
"When I go in the sun I'm black,
"When I'm cold I'm black,
"When I die I'll be black."
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,
"When you grow up you're white,
"When you're sick, you're green,
"When you go in the sun you turn red,
"When you're cold you turn blue,
"And when you die you turn purple."
"And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
-Post this in your house if you are against racism.-
[Over 92% of the teen world population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Repost this in your house if you are one of the other 8% that would be shaking your head in disbelief. (Or laughing hysterically.)]
20 Ways To Get To A Girls Heart
1. Hug her from behind. (Unless she has some paranoia thing. Then she might slap you without even realizing it's you.)
2. Grab her hand when you walk next to each other.
3. When standing, wrap your arms around her.
4. Cuddle with her.
5. Dont force her to do ANYTHING!
6. Write little notes. Well, you don't have to, but it's sweet just the same.
7. Compliment her.
8. When you hug her, hold her in your arms as long as possible.
9. Don't say, 'I love you' unless you mean it.
10. Brush the hair out of her eyes.
11. Comfort her when she cries.
12. Love her with all your heart.
13. Every girl deserves four simple things: an adorable stuffed animal (she'll hug it before she sleeps at night), jewelry (she'll treasure it forever), an old-but-in-good-condition t-shirt or sweatshirt from you (she'll sleep in it or lounge around the house), and occasional small things like flowers or chocolate (a girl's best friend) to surprise her with and remind her that you always think of her.
14. If she gives you an absolutely horrible gift, take it and say you love it anyway. It'll mean the world to her.
15. No matter how little money you have, get her a gift on her birthday. Even if its just a cheap necklace or a 99cent Hallmark card, it came from you, and that means everything to her.
16. Don't hug any of your girl friends or any of her girl friends in front of her without giving her a hug. She'll feel left out.
17. Remember to give her some space now and then to hang out with the girls. Hey, she needs time to talk about you (with someone other than...you), and its the perfect opportunity to catch up with the guys. Too much togetherness may make you both feel smothered.
18. Always be polite to her parents, even if they're totally evil.
19. If she wants to go running through the rain, go with her.
20. When you watch TV together on the couch, hold her in your arms. It'll make her feel safe and loved.
Girls- Repost this if you think its sweet.
Guys- Repost this if you would do any of it]
A girl and guy were speeding on a motorcycle, over 90 mph on the road..
Girl: Slow down. I’m scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it’s not. Please, it’s too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
*Girl hugs him*
Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? It’s bugging me.
(In the paper the next day...)
A motorcycle crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn’t want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him & felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.
[Eminem won't let his own kid listen to his music. It's because he knows the effects music has on a young person, especially the type of music he sings. So why doesn't he stop it? Because he's consumed by greed and the devil is using him as a portal into the world, along with many, many other popular singers.]
Repost this if you agree.
Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's an abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me, mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just...
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak. One more purpose never fulfilled.
Repost this if you are against abortion.