WeLcOmE tO bReTtS hOuSe x x x
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• EnJoY x x x x x x x
[ xXx ChAt Up LiNeS xXx ]
[1. The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.]
2. Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
[3. Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns.]
4. All those curves, and me with no brakes.
[5. If I told you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?]
6. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
[7. How about you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?]
8. I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?
[9. I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?]
10. Put your crash helmet on, you're going through the head board.
[11. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?]
12. Is that a ladder in your tights? Or is it the stairway to heaven?
[13. What time do you have to be back in heaven?]
14. I think you're the light at the end of my tunnel.
[15. I didn't believe in angels until I met you!]
16. I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?
[17. I bet you're tired of hearing chat up lines, when words can't be compared or express the true nature of your beauty!]
18. Your eyes are like spanners... Every time you look at me my nuts tighten
[19. You are so hot, its girls like you that are the real reason for global warming.]
20. I may not be Fred Flintstone but I will certainly make your bed rock
[21. I'm a stud muffin baby, why don't you take a bite?]
22. Have you ever been to the moon? No! Sit on my rocket and I will take you there
[23. I wish you were a door so I could bang you all day long.]
24. Was you father a cement mixer? Because you sure make me hard.
[25. If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard.]
26. Baby I'm like milk, I'll do your body good.
[27. Hey baby lets play army I'll lay down you can blow me up.]
28. If your left is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas can I visit you in-between the holidays?
[29. Baby, your so fine, I want to pour milk all over you and make you part of my complete breakfast.]
30. How about you sit on my lap and we'll straighten things out
[31. Your daddy must of been a drug dealer 'cause you're dope.]
32. Is your name Gillette? ...because you're the best a man can get.
[33. Is your dad a terrorist? Because your the bomb!]
34. I sure like the cover of your book, can I check out the pages in between.
[35. Do you need a gardener? (no) can I trim your bush anyways?]
36. Baby, you look finer than a new set of snow tires! Do you mind if I jurkoff on your tits?
[37. Do you know the difference between a Big Mac and a blow job? no, what are you doing for lunch tomorrow?]
38. Let's play war, I'll lay down and you blow the fuck out of me!
[39. Hi there, do you live on a chicken farm? 'Cause you sure know how to raise cocks!!]
40. Excuse me, I'd like to get between your legs and eat my way to your heart.
[41. Can you drive? Well, back onto this (pointing to dick)]
42. I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Superdrug, so I could ride you all day long for a quarter.
[43. (Look down at your crotch) Well It's not just going to suck itself.]
44. I know milk does a body good, but DAMN, how much have you been drinking?
[45. You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.]
46. If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.
[47. Wanna come back to my house and do some Maths? You can subtract your clothes, divide your legs and we'll multiply.]
48. Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here!
[49. You be the tree, and I'll wrap you like a Koala.]
50. Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
___***____***____***__ *** ____
[Listen to your heart.]
I know there’s something in the wake of your smile.
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea.
You’ve built a love but that love falls apart.
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark.
Listen to your heart
When he’s calling for you.
Listen to your heart
There’s nothing else you can do.
I don’t know where you’re going
And I don’t know why,
But listen to your heart
Before you tell him goodbye.
Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.
They’re swept away and nothing is what is seems,
The feeling of belonging to your dreams.
And there are voices
That want to be heard.
So much to mention
But you can’t find the words.
The scent of magic,
The beauty that’s been
When love was wilder than the wind.