IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET TO KNOW ME GO TO MYSPACE.COM, MY URL IS AT THE BOTTOM OF MY PAGE.
Im tall, 6'7'', with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I love to play basketball and i am a huge unc Tar Heels fan. I was, and still might continue writing my own music and looking to join or start a linkin park type rock band. I play the guitar also, and I also love to work on and race or just drive cars, especially imports. My friend and i started a race team even though we have not done anything with it yet and i don't know how far we will go with it. I am also trying to start my business sometime within the next few years, i'm working on the details now.
96% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THiS oN YOUR SITE iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 4% WHO WiLL]
92% of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Repost this if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing your ass off.
A white man yells to a black man. "Hey colored boy! You're blockin my view."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"When I was born I was black,"
"When I grew up I was black,"
"When I'm sick I'm black,"
"When I go in the sun I'm black,"
"When I'm cold I'm black,"
"When I die I'll be black"
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you grow up you're white,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple."
"And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Post this in your house if you are against raciasim
EVERY GIRL READ THIS AND BELIEVE EVERY WORD!
Don't assume that guys won't care where you are, because we do. It makes us feel secure to know that our girlfriends aren't off flirting w/ guys we've never heard of.
Don't flirt with guys when we're not around. We’ll find out. Trust me. We have eyes everywhere. And when we find out, we're pissed. Not necessarily with the guy/s you flirted with, more so with you.
You don't have to get dressed up for us. If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have, put on every kind of make-up you own. We like you for WHO you are not WHAT you are.
Also, don't talk about your ex-boyfriends. We never have, nor never will respect/like them. Nor, do we want to hear about them. When you do, you're asking your boyfriend to be jealous. You’re asking your boyfriend to lose trust.
On that, don't hump everything that walks into the room. We don't care if you talk to other guys. We don't care if you're "friends" with other guys. But, when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off. It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there.
Also, when we tell you you're pretty/ beautiful/ gorgeous/ cute /stunning, we freaking mean it. Don’t tell us we're wrong. We’ll stop trying to convince you. The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence. Yeah, you can quote me.
Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Smile, and say "thank you”. Let us pay for you. Don’t "feel bad”. We enjoy doing it. It’s expected. Smile and say - everybody together now..."thank you".
Kiss us when no one’s watching. If you kiss us when you know nobody's looking we'll be more impressed.
Don't take everything we say seriously. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it.
Don't get angry easily.
Stop using magazines/media as your bible.
Don't talk about how hot "Tom Cruise" or "Brad Pitt" is in front of us. It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that.
Whatever happened to the word "handsome"? Why does everything have to be "hot/sexy"? I'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with a "hey handsome" instead of a "hey baby, stud, cutie, sexy" whatever you can think of. Claiming girls or guys to be "hot" shows immaturity.
Girls, I cannot stress this enough, if you aren't being treated right by a guy, don't wait for him to change. Ditch his sorry, disgrace-to-the-male-population ass, and find someone who will treat you with utter respect. Someone who will honor your morals. Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest..
The reason guys like girls:
1. They will always smell good even if its just shampoo
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder
3. How cute they look when they sleep
4. the ease in which they fit into our arms
5. the way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world
6. How cute they are when they eat
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end makes it all worth while
8. because they are always warm even when its minus 30 out side
9. the way they look good no matter what they wear
10. the way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful thing on this earth
11. How cute they are when they argue
12. the way her hand always finds yours
13. the way they smile
14. the way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later you will be arguing about something
16. the way they kiss when you do something nice for them
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you'
18. Actually ... just the way they kiss you...
19. the way they fall into your arms when they cry
20. then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt . (even though we don't admit it)!
23. the way they say "I miss you"
24. the way you miss them
25. the way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore.....Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them ... it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound,you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, No paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart
What a woman says:
"This place is a mess! C'mon,
you and I need to clean up,
Your stuff is lying on the floor
and you'll have no clothes to wear,
if we don't do laundry right now!?"
What a man hears:
blah, blah, blah, blah, C'MON
blah, blah, blah, blah, YOU AND I
blah, blah, blah, blah, ON THE FLOOR
blah, blah, blah, blah, NO CLOTHES
blah, blah, blah, blah, RIGHT NOW