Disorder | Rating
Schizotypal: Very High
URL of the test: http://www.4de
URL for more info: http://www.4de
Do you have any idea how fucking tedious and annoying writing source code is on a cellphone!?!
*insert 10 minutes of swearing*
Well its been awhile... let's see... well I have a lovely wife and a terror of a son, lol. One full time job and 3 other part time jobs, 2 bands (heading ove to Portland, OR tommorow to record debut album *stoked*) and a household to upkeep. Haven't even turned my xbox on in 14 months... oui...
STRESS(stres) - noun: The confusion created when the mind overrides the body's desire to choke the living shit out of some asshole who desperately deserves it.
So... its been a while.
Well, news flash. I'm a sleep deprived parent, whoo hoo!!!
I've also had my hands full with creating and leading our new paintball team.
OFG... Its just a FUCKING PIGEON!!!
* Rule 1: Do not talk about /b/.
* Rule 2: If it's funny, it came from 4chan or Something Awful.
* Rule 3: If you are an idiot, you will be made fun of.
* Rule 4: Nobody cares if you're tough in real life.
* Rule 5: Anonymous does not forgive.
* Rule 6: CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.
* Rule 7: EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER.
* Rule 8: It happened At least 100 years ago.
* Rule 9: Brazilian girls will do it for 500 dollars.
* Rule 10: It needs more DESU.
* Rule 11: You will get viruses from downloading pornography.
* Rule 12: Lurk moar.
* Rule 13: It never needed any more cowbell.
* Rule 14: As long as there is internet there will be drama.
* Rule 15: If a camwhore posts, tits must be shown. If this rule is broken, said camwhore must GTFO.
* Rule 16: You must enjoy your AIDS.
* Rule 17: Pool's closed due to AIDS.
* Rule 18: If someone is better than you, they are hacking.
* Rule 19: Lens Flare makes masterpieces.
* Rule 20: You're doing it wrong.
* Rule 21: If your girlfriend ends in .jpg, she is not real.
* Rule 22: Long stories are copypasta.
* Rule 23: Long stories are never read, at any rate.
* Rule 24: Pics or it never happened.
* Rule 25: Everyone sees what you did there.
* Rule 26: Nobody knows the answer to "What is love?".
* Rule 27: Loli haets pizza. No exceptions.
* Rule 28: It's awwriiigghht.
* Rule 29: Do a barrel roll.
* Rule 30: Everyone is gay for Bridget.
* Rule 31: The internet is for porn.
* Rule 32: Everything is a fetish. No exceptions.
* Rule 33: It's a trap.
* Rule 34: If it exists there is porn of it. No exceptions.
* Rule 35 The exception to Rule 34 is the citation of Rule 34.
* Rule 36: Bringing up Nazis is insta fail.
* Rule 37: There are no girls on the internet....ev
* Rule 38: A cat is fine too.
* Rule 39: One cat leads to another.
* Rule 40: Ceiling cat is watching you fap.
* Rule 41: Saturday is Caturday.
* Rule 42: It is delicious cake. You must eat it.
* Rule 43: Someone would fap to it.
* Rule 44: If it exists, you can buy it online somewhere.
* Rule 45: Snape killed Dumbledore.
* Rule 46: All lasers must be charged before shooping da whoop.
* Rule 47: Nagas stole your bike.
* Rule 48: It will always need moar sauce.
* Rule 49: The internet makes you stupid.
* Rule 50: Anything can be a meme.
I have my new EP Holiday in the Sahara uploaded here for your listening pleasure. I invite you to listen to, comment, and critique these songs.
...and here's the 11th Commandment...
There are times... I just wanna choke the life out of you fucking asinine evangelists...
You see, I have a lot of friends that are good Christians...
But there are a lot of you that make me reassess the Wiccan rede of 'Harm none'.
I'm about to go door to door and bitch slap some reality into you people with a shovel.
Phelps Clan Pickets Falwell Funeral
Posted: May 22, 2007 - 3:00 pm ET
(Lynchburg, Virginia) About a half dozen members of a Kansas church that denounces homosexuality protested Tuesday afternoon at the funeral of evangelist Jerry Falwell.
The members of Westobo Baptist Church carried placards accusing Falwell of being in league with gays and of cozying up to Israel.
The church, which operates the GodHatesFags Web site, had warned Lynchburg police in advance they were coming.
On its site Westboro, run by Rev. Fred Phelps, called Falwell, a "corpulent false prophet" and said he"spent his entire life prophesying lies and false doctrines like 'God loves everyone.'"
In attacking Falwell the church says he "warmly praised Christ-rejecti
Police set aside a small area across from Thomas Road Baptist Church, Falwell's church where the funeral was being conducted, for the protestors.
A spokesperson for the Lynchburg Police Department told 365Gay.com that members of the group "Christian Bikers" parked in front of the area blocking the Phelps clan from the view of mourners.
The Westboro group left after about 45 minutes, and well before the funeral began.
Phelps and the church first came to national attention when he organized a protest by his followers outside the 1998 funeral for Matthew Shepherd, the gay college student who was beaten to death in Wyoming. The killing, Phelps' protest, and the reaction of townsfolk led to the play "The Laramie Project."
Church members routinely demonstrate at the funerals of AIDS victims and most recently at the funerals of soldiers killed in Iraq.
Falwell, who died last week at the age of 73, was no friend to the gay community.
Following the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington in 2001 Falwell declared that gays and pro choice advocates were to blame.
Speaking on the 700 Club religious program Falwell said, "The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen'."
In 2003 Falwell announced that he was putting aside everything to devote his time to passage of a federal constitutional ban on gay marriage.
"I am dedicating my talents, time and energies over the next few years to the passage of an amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which will protect the traditional family from its enemies who wish to legalize same-sex marriage and other diverse "family" forms," Falwell said.
In the 2004 election campaign he worked with Republicans to use same-sex marriage as a wedge issue.
A week after the November election he announced he was organizing battle plans for what he called an "evangelical revolution." Falwell said that the election showed that Americans want to return to "traditional values".
He promised to roll back gay rights laws in communities across the country.
He also denounced the Teletubbies TV show, calling one of the characters gay.
Nearly 8,000 mourners attended the evangelist's funeral, but in an indication that the onetime powerhouse of Christian conservativism had lost his clout near the end was evidenced by who was not there.
None of the GOP presidential candidates attended the funeral. The Bush White House, which at one time courted Falwell's support sent only a midlevel aide
This is a WTF remix... and I'm not even on acid...
Much to my surprise, my techno project is gaining momentum, with 3 new singles playing, we are now a featured member on EDM Spectrum. Check it!
"There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking."
$560 for 4 hours of DJing... God I fucking love my job...
Hiber-Rhapsody is Glen Whisler and Bill Moffitt, EJ Twizzler and EJ Fallout.
It begin in 1999 as Hiber-Rapsody when Glen purchased a HipHop Ejay program by Voyetra on a whim and began making simple tracks on his old 486 computer. Quickly mastering the basics of the program, he decided to see what other music software was available.
Stumbling across Rave Ejay, the techno producer in Glen was unleashed. After constructing the his first techno album titled Digital Neptune in late 2002, an h was added to make it Hiber-Rhapsody
Techno Ejay 4 was the next step. With this new program, the third album, Elven was born in January of 2005. A clearly better collection of tracks than previous albums with standout tracks like Dark Skies and The Final Step, the latter of which was played on the radio in the UK. The next album, which Glen refers to as the "whoops album", was Tainted Rose, released in February 2006. His comments on it were none to pleasing; "I should have learned the first time I tried to use an Ejay program for more than one album..."
Feeling that the Ejay programs were not nearly versitile enough for him, he turned to his friend Bill for inspiration. Bill recomended Fruity Loops to him, stating that the possibilties were nearly endless with this program.
Upon purchasing Fruity Loops Studio 5, Glen set out to forge a new sound for himself and for about 4 months, all he got was endless frustration at the difficulty of this new program. Finally, after months of experimenting, he hit a breakthrough. And in October 2006, Liquid Fire was created, featuring the tracks, Hallucinate and Iron Mist. Not content to waste time, Phoenix Gate was created just a month later with the title track surpassing all expectations.
After achieving success on Liquid Fire and Phoenix Gate, Glen enlisted Bill for the next project to be named Aurora. Their goal is to make a more relaxing ambient style album, so far after 4 months, only one track has been dubbed "done" and released, Borealis, which combines Glen's powerful beats and bass lines with Bill's off the wall tweaking and sequences. Glen remarks, "I don't know how he comes up with this stuff, I'll send him an idea I'm working on, he'll send it back in two days and it'll be all wrecked up and freaked out! I love it!" Bill says, "I dunno how it comes to me...but having these sic beats from Glen sure help(laughs) and he makes them like, wicked fast too! I say hey Glen, I need a beat, he listens to what I got and boom two minutes later, he's got a beat for me."